Tuesday, July 17, 2012

More Christmas in July

I love, love, love this technique (even though it took me three tries to get it right Smile) by Dawn Olchefske from this youtube by her.  I used the NEW Ornament Keepsakes and Festival of Prints designer series paper which will be available August 1 in the new Stampin Up Holiday Catalog.  I also used cherry cobbler seam binding, and the following inks: lucky limeade, island indigo, and cherry cobbler.  I am still working on Christmas items and will be attempting to make my version of the gorgeous 3d ornament on the front of the holiday mini and also a new card set with a beautiful stamp of baby Jesus  in the manger. It will be my own personal family card that gets set out this year. 

001

2 comments:

  1. This beautiful card caught my eye on SCS, so had to come here to check it out . . . enjoyed seeing your other creations as well! Thanks so much for sharing them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came across your card in Pinterest. I love everything about this card, the triple time technique, the colors and the use of Ornament Keepsakes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete