Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Christmas in July!!!!

Ok, I admit it.  I’m a kid at Christmas. I love it, all the lights and candles and beautiful decorations, the feeling of family togetherness, the worshipping our Lord’s birth.  It is always such a joyous time for me and my little family.  I always make my Christmas cards, whether they are done with traditional supplies or digitally I want to send my loved ones cards that I’ve made so they will know I care about them enough to personally make theirs.  I also  usually wait until the last minute LOL. This year I’ve got a jump on it though and want to share a few things I’ve been working on. 

This first card is made using Snow Much Fun and I attempted watercoloring with an aquapainter and SU inks.

428884_10151242470834408_1807598067_n

 

 

This box was cut using my beloved Cameo and the stamp set is For the Birds, dsp is Be of Good Cheer

021

 

This cute little box was also cut with the Cameo and I used Open Sleigh which my fav Christmas set from the big catty this year.  I also used Be of Good Cheer dsp.

027

 

I hope to have lots more lovely Christmas things made over the next few weeks and hope you enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment