Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Hero Mini Album

This mini is extremely close to my heart because I made it to give to my little cousin, Kristie, who is serving in the military. I am leaving it empty of pics so she can add what she likes in it. She is in her early twenties and has already served many months in Afghanistan and I am so, so proud of her. She really is MY HERO :)

(Kristie is in front, her sister, Michelle, in back - who is also amazing!)

Photobucket

I used the July SOTM on several pages and tags/envelopes in this mini, but the album is Pink Paislee and the paper/embellies are from the MemoryWorks express July Kit and also some K&Co Americana mixed in there too. I hope it inspires you!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment