Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am Dreamin of Snow and Using Wonderland

This layout is made using Field Trip alpha, overcoats, shimmer brads, sparklers, stamped white daisy ribbon, snowflakes are from October SOTM and I used the silver glitter to accent snowflakes and title :)

I got my huge box full of goodies today and had started this LO but was waiting for the new overlays and the bling to finish it. Now I'm overwhelmed because I want to play with it all and don't know where to start!! I may do the Believe WOTG including the additional artwork because I actually have everything I need to finish it, but I also want to play with the new Cricut cartridge!!! We'll see, but I'm sure there will be new artwork up tomorrow or tonight.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. How pretty the clusters are. I always hesitate with the overlays but you did a fabulous job showcasing them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete