Monday, August 15, 2011

Make It From Your Heart Contest Sneaky Peeks

There's not been alot of crafting going on the past week because my Grandpapa passed away last Wednesday and we've been busy with the funeral and family stuff. I honestly wasn't in the crafty mood, but decided to jump in and make a layout for the CTMH contest for consultants to try to win $50 of product credit. Scrapping always makes me happy and winning would make me even happier. So I can't post a photo of the layout yet because of rules, but I can post a few peeks. I'm extremely pleased with how this one turned out and actually making a little bit less embellished version of this layout for the swap I'm in on the consultant side also. I will post full photos after the contest ends.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment